Monday, October 5, 2009

Ginger says...

As we were shopping in target the other day she decides to hide in the clothes, no big deal EVERY child has done that. But it bugs me. Even more so when she doesn't answer me and I end up screaming her name. Anyways I finally got her out of the clothes and tell her it's time to go she says "yes your highness" it even sounded a little sarcasmy.

Zoey coughs Ginger says "cover your mouth Zo-Zo"

Zoey is getting ready to chew on Gingers favorite blanket corner and Ginger says "that's my corner honey" in voice that you would use talking to babies.

I just thought those were to cute to not share them with everyone. There just might be more of these to come.

2 comments:

DANI KYNASTON said...

She is so funny! I love/hate this age. It is a good thing that they are so cute or else we would have to eat them!

Ginger said...

She is such a little character. Thanks for sharing