Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dance

I signed Ginger up for this Music and Movement class they meet evey wednesday from 10-11 am. They dance a little and do a art project and it's only $30 a month so I went ahead and did it. And I couldn't be any happier with my decison. She LOVES it. The first class I couldn't leave. She went crazy when I left. :( poor girl. So I stayed and watched. She was a little shy but that's to be expected from her first class. I got a couple pictures from it. But they're a little blurry cuz' they moved around alot. She went to her third week of dance today and she didn't even have to tell me good bye. The teachers tell me she's participating more and more. And she's only asked for me once.



Getting ready to do their art project. It was a butterfly.
Skipping (more like running for Ginger)

3 comments:

Shelli said...

Isn't she darling! I'm glad she's having fun with it.

Andrea said...

I'm so glad you signed up!! Jen and Emily are great!!

But how come we never get to see you!!?? I haven't been to playgroup in ages. This Sunday is the Primary program...you should come!!

Ginger Proffitt said...

I have no doubt she will love it. She is a natural performer. Very cute.