Monday, July 13, 2009

Virginia Beach- Again




I love this pic of Ginger, you can tell she's happy, just by the way she's bouncing


So we LOVE virginia beach, we went again last monday except this time we camped instead of getting a motel room. Way cheaper that way. It was a lot of fun. We swam in the Chesapeke bay we could see the chesapeke bay bridge tunnel from the shore (the worlds longest 17 miles), First Landing State Park (where we camped) had some pretty neat programs while we were there, like 'what's in the nets' they'd cast out nets and bring it up and show us what was in it, but the kids were asleep so we missed it. But then they had crabbing so we went to that and the nice rangers helped us out and Josh had a blast, he loved it. Even more than regular fishing. He didn't get one, almost got one, but it go away. That was just the first day. The next day we went to the aquarium, that was awesome, there was alot of neat fishes to see. Before you even go into the place they have harbor seals right out front (in there own exhibit) Ginger loved to watch them swim. There was sooooo much to see there, it was so much fun. We saw sharks and sea turtles and seahorses and crabs and stingrays (Ginger would NOT touch one) and tons of fish and frogs... just so much. Afterwards we packed up our campsite and then headed to the beach to boogie board!! Who doesn't love to boogie? I love it. I forgot how much I enjoyed it. It was Josh's first time ever doing it. So that was way fun to watch. It's amazing to me to see how Ginger can make friends EVERY time we go somewhere. Seriously. The next beach we go to this summer is going to be Ocean City, Maryland.

3 comments:

Curtis and Deedra said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I haven't seen the ocean in years. You're looking really good too.

And yes, oreos are definitely better than cigarettes. Good job on quitting! Oreos are one of my favorite cookies, yum! I still have to have my sweets sometimes even though I'm trying to eat healthier. If I try to cut all my sweets out I will end up splurging and eating too much at one time.

DANI KYNASTON said...

How fun! We are going to have to coordinate our beach trips one time this summer! We had such a great time yesterday that I am motivated to go again!

Ginger said...

It looks like lots of fun! You might motivate me to take a day off and go to the beach! Loved the pictures, they are great.