Thursday, July 2, 2009

Band-Aids and Kisses

You ever notice that kisses and band-aids are magical? In my family they are so totally true. Ginger being 3 (practically) she's always falling and running into things. She's constantly getting banged up and scratched up. Once she starts crying sometimes its hard to get her to stop. But once we give her boo boo the magic kiss, all is well. If that magic kiss isn't enough the promise of a band-aid is. Of course once we get her one she acts like she's hugely disabled, like a scrapped knee is maimed now, seriously it'll take her a good 20 minutes to walk properly on them. Gotta love kids who believe totally in the magic of kisses and band-aids.

3 comments:

Shelli said...

Yes, I agree! I wish kisses and bandaids would work for teenagers, too, lol! Romney is so accident prone, I'd probably save a lot on doctor bills.

kristifritzel said...

My kids LOOOOVE bandaids. I swear Kenna makes up ailments just to have another bandaid.

Ginger said...

There is nothing better!