Tuesday, July 28, 2009

To my Horror...

I had just got out of the shower, and was quietly getting my clothes (Josh is on nights so I have to creep around my room) and I hear Zoey crying, not just any cry, her "Help Ginger is picking on me" cry. I can now tell apart that cry from all the others. So sad. So I rush out of my room to see what's going and to my horror, there is Ginger lying next to Zoey on the floor, she had put her blankie over her and then had Zoey in a headlock! punching her head!!! Oh my! I nearly lost it on Ginger. To be fair she wasn't punching her real hard, more like bumping her hand. But still Zoey was not a happy girl. Some days I just don't know what to do. I get tired of yelling at Ginger to leave Zoey alone. But she continues anyway. It's like Gingers new fun thing for her to do, picking on Zoey. Couple days ago me and Ginger came back from checking the mail, she went right up Zoey and kicked her in the head. Oh MY!! Zoey is going to be one tough cookie. Ginger also enjoys shoving her finger down Zoeys throat just to hear her gag. When they're supposed to be sleeping we'll hear a *giggle* and then a *gag* a *giggle* then a *gag*. Man. And Zoey just LOOOVES Ginger, she can't wait to play with her. She no loner needs me now, she's all about Ginger, I'm just the food source. :( Ginger really does love and like Zoey, I know this post makes it sound like she doesn't, but she does. She likes to play with Zoey and they'll do the tummy crawl around the house together. Ginger will cheer her on when gets to a new place. And she enjoys sharing a room with her, and not just for the gag and giggle. Ginger calls Zoey her friend. I was putting Zoey down for her nap and Ginger kept saying (more like yelling) 'Zo Zo my friend, Zo Zo my friend' (she wanted to play with her).

3 comments:

DANI KYNASTON said...

I know what you mean. I actually think I liked it better when Joe was indifferent to Sammy. It is sad when they torture them. Even the nursery at the gym complains about Joe getting Sammy! It is nerve racking. The nice thing is that a sister is forever and Zoe will have years for payback. I know your mom got even with me a time or two.

Ginger said...

It is amazing what the 2nd child can endure. However, it won't be long before she is holding her own.

sherry said...

Yikes, I think I would be afraid to leave them alone together! Between the hard lovin' and the hard...well not so much loving.., sometimes I think it is a miracle any baby survives siblings. I think they have little guardian angels. And we just happen to be aware any time something really dangerous is going on. That said, I think that would have given me a heart attack...;)