Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wow, it's been a while!

I was just going through my blog and I noticed that it has been a lllllloooooonnnnnnnngggggg time since I last blogged. Man, facebook makes me lazy! It's just so easy to post something quickly on there and have everyone know right then and there. But I'm going to try and do something here more often. So there has been halloween, thanksgiving, christmas, a birthday and new years since I last blogged... Since I live so far from most family we didn't really do anything.
  • Halloween we went trick or treating with some friends from church.



  • Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve was at Aunt Dani's house, which was AMAZING!! It is just such a blessing to be able to spend those wonderful holidays with this family. P.S. I made the shirts! Aren't they adorable?


  • Zoey turned 2!! My big girl. She is just the sweetest, chubbiest, most loving little girl. She LOVES to give snuggles. She loves her big sister and would do everything she wants to do. She's already completely potty trained (I know it's crazy). She brings so much joy in our lives. Kids sure are wonderful.



  • Josh had to work New Year's, but the girls and I were invited to our friends house to bring in the new year and it was a blast. The kids even stayed up the whole time!!

So those are the past things that I didn't really blog about, but deserve mentioning. Ginger LOVES going to school. Last week school was closed for most of the week because of the snow and Ginger didn't like that one bit! Especially since pajama day was that week. But she got to do it on Monday. She loved wearing her pj's to school.

Austin is living with us and we love having him. Especially the girls. They love their Gunkel! And we love having a live in babysitter. ;)

I'm active in church again. Which is wonderful. I now teach the CTR 7 class (7yr olds) last year I taught the 9-11 yr olds. They are so sweet. I also play church basketball and I love it. It feels good to "work out" at least once week. We might start doing some Zumba on fridays to get an extra work out in the week.

Josh and I are doing great. We love living in Virginia and have loved exploring all of our surroundings and enjoyed getting to know the Kynaston Clan (who are one of the most amazing families EVER). But we feel a change a coming. I don't have the details, which is frustrating. But prayers for guidance and clarity for us would be more than welcome.


1 comment:

:cassia marie: said...

oh my goodness those shirts are adorable. and i love seeing the pictures, and yes fb is great but there is something awesome about blogs :)