Friday, February 18, 2011

Nashville

I tried posting this a while back but blogger wasn't allowing to post pics, so better late than never!



Josh and I went to Nashville, TN last week. I guess it was my valentines day "gift" from Josh. But I think that's just what he says to himself to justify the trip. On our way there we had stopped at the the University of Virginia, that college was amazing. And so pretty. Did you know that President Jefferson was the architect who designed it?The best part about the trip was that my Aunt Dani watched the kids so it was just Josh and I. That was the best part! No kids. It had been over a year since we'd done a trip with just the two of us. And the car ride there was like 10 hours so we spent a lot of quality time together. It was just great. We went downtown to what they call the district and it was just lined up with bars, and every bar had a live band playing in it. Josh was in heaven! He just loves music. We also went to the Country Music Hall of Fame museum. That was pretty cool. On our way home we also stopped at Virginia Tech (we got to see the stadium where BSU stomped em'!) and University of Tennessee, did you know that that college is 3,000 acres!!! No we aren't going to colleges to see where we want to go, we just thought it would be fun to check em' out :) Like I said it was just so awesome to be alone with Josh.

No comments: