Monday, February 8, 2010

A what Sandwich??

Thursday Ginger and Zoey were playing and getting along great (woohoo!!) when I heard Ginger repeatedly saying to Zoey "You want a ??? sandwich?" and she's saying this in a sweet voice you talk to babies in and she just kept saying it, and that's when I realize she's saying "You want a knuckle sandwich?" I was just like what? where'd she get that? when I hear her ask Zoey that one more time and then Ginger winds up her arm and then punches Zoey in the head. I was speechless... I couldn't believe what I just saw (not the hitting itself but how it was executed, come on they're sisters this wasn't the first punch thrown). I put Ginger in time out. Zoey didn't even waste her breath or her tears. And I struggled to keep poker face so that Ginger wouldn't see me almost breakdown and bust up laughing. Knuckle Sandwich... they learn so early these days.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Wow! Girl, you have your hands full! Where does she come up with this stuff? What a character!