Saturday, February 6, 2010

Weekends... where'd you go?

Weekends have been sucking it up for me here lately. In January the first weekend was fine a whole new year and everything. The next... we went to philly. It was great. We had a blast and we learned tons at the seminar. The next Ginger got Scarlet Fever, the one after that Ginger had some stomach bug, the one after that we were snowed in (not heavily, I really hate driving in the snow) and now this weekend. Snowed in AGAIN and this time quite literally. Man, I'm feeling a little cabin feverish. Taking the girls out for a winter walk isn't quite enough since they are done in about 10 mins. I'm ready for the warmth of spring to sneak in. I'm ready to be thawed out. I want to take the girls to an actual park and have play themselves to exhaustion.

No comments: