Monday, August 31, 2009

Meridian Speedway Races

The first Friday we were in Idaho we got free tickets to the races cuz' Josh's cousin's husband was racing his car, so off we went. Zoey stayed with mom and Erin where they had a fabulous time. It was really loud. I'm not really a car racing kind of gal. I started getting a headache but once I put in the earplugs I was good to go. I didn't realize how many crashes there were in the races WOW pretty intense. Also there were these tiny tinny cars that 10 yr olds drove. It was so cute and they hardly crashed. When the races were done we went to go see the drivers. It was quiet so I was a happy girl.

1 comment:

Shelli said...

It looks like you had a great trip back to Idaho! Definitely enough fun memories to last you until you can get back again.

You're putting the rest of us bloggers to shame by posting so fast! Now I need to get caught up.