Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Poor Zoey

Already Zoey is getting picked on by her big sister as you can see:

Exhibit A:
Easter day, Ginger decided to use her as a sketch book with her new bunny pen. That's certainly what I would of chosen.





Exhibit B:

In Idaho Ginger used Zoey as a sticker book. Of course. I was told to NEVER leave Zoey alone.

Exhibit C:

Ginger finding her own way to get Zoey around. Oh gosh how I laughed (after my heart had started back beating again) when I looked into the living room to check on Zoey and she's GONE, then I just had to laugh. What else could I do?

Oh boy poor girl, but really she loves her big sister. Ginger is pretty much the number 1 person who will always put a smile on her face. Having Zoey at an easy access is dangerous in my house but it sure makes for an interesting day.

4 comments:

The Northwest Bunch said...

That was hilarious!

Shelli said...

It's amazing kids survive childhood -- especially with siblings! Hey, I guess that's what they mean when they say "Love hurts." Although, it doesn't look like she's getting hurt, just disrespected lol.

kristifritzel said...

Of course she loves it! It's quite the ride!

Ginger said...

They are so cute together. Just wait a few years and Zoey will dish it back to Ginger. Loved the stickers.