Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lake Anna

So last week we went camping at Lake Anna with Brent and Dani and can I just say AWESOME!!! We had so much fun we were only there for one night but it was great. We played at the lake all day and rode on there jet ski. I had never rode on one so it was AWESOME!!! They are offically my favorite aunt and uncle now (sorry to all the others :)) Brent took me tubing on the back of the jet ski and it was amazing. After we were done at the lake we went back to camp where I got bit by a horsefly (not fun) then had taco salad for dinner YUMMY!! In fact it was better than my moms (seriously mom, the sauce tastes better ;)) Once we finally got a fire going we sung campfire songs and made s'mores. The kids were begging for sleep by that time (so cute). It was so much fun to spend time with Brent and Dani. The lake was beautiful and the water was warm (a nuclear plant uses the water which is why it's warm, scary huh??). The fireflies were out and it was sooooooo pretty. It had been forever since I'd seen some and it was Josh's first time.


1 comment:

Ginger said...

It looks like a fun trip. I am glad you have family close. Brent and Dani love having you near.