Saturday, April 11, 2009

Blessed and Rocking




Last Saturday we got Zoey blessed! It was so great that Brent did it. It was just amazing to witness Ruthie's baptism and feel the spirit and watch Zoey and Sam get blessed. It was such a different experience from when Ginger got blessed. At Ginger's it was during sacrament and she screamed the whole time. But with Zoey's it was much more intimate. And she was quiet and smiled the whole time. I was actually able to hear the blessing. I know that I'm blessed to have some family here in Virginia. I love you guys!!! Afterwards we went back to Dani's place and just kinda hung out. We also played rock band, and if you haven't played it and you get the chance, take it, it's sooooooooo fun. Anyways we played the song 'so whatcha want' by the beastie boys and i was the singer and i scored a 100%! yeah for me! it was so much fun.







ps. i'm 'Leo'

4 comments:

Ginger said...

I am so glad you are able to be near Dani and Brent and share these special experiences. You have always been a very special girl and I love that you are passing that on to your daughters. I think Rock Band is more fun at the Kynastons because they really get into it.

Shelli said...

How fun to bless the babies together! What a neat experience. Too sad that we can't be there for all of these things, but I love that you blog and share them with us.

Way to go with the Rock Band! It's fun to see some musical talent showing up in the family after all. Maybe it just skipped a generation.

The Northwest Bunch said...

That is wonderful that you were able to bless the babies together. I am glad you live by Dani and Brent. They are very special people.

DANI KYNASTON said...

You totally rock! We loved having you as well. It makes it just a little more special to have family at these types of occasions. We love you and your delightful family.