Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter

Why is she crying? Big troubles that's why! Read on or scroll down, either way you'll find out.



Easter was pretty good here for Ginger. She loved it. After she went to bed the night before I laid out some plastic eggs that had candy in it and had it so that it was a trail for her to follow till she could find her basket. Since she's to little to understand that her basket was hiding. I had planned to wake up early so that I could watch her do it but she beat me to it. I woke up to this clicking noise and when I got up there were NO eggs anywhere in sight, as well as Ginger. She had found all the eggs in the trail and put them in her cubby seat on her car and was just digging into her basket when I got up. She thought she was in trouble for getting her basket until I told her that the easter bunny brought it for her. Of course I couldn't find the camera while she was unloading her basket. Later in the day I did a little egg hunt in the apartment and tried to keep Ginger in her room while I hid the eggs, but she wasn't having it and threw a huge tantrum over it. Once out and realized what was going on she was alllllll about it. To cute. She got a light up pen in her basket that had a bunny and some fluffy stuff on it and while I was cleaning the kitchen I hear Zoey crying, so I go over and see what Ginger has done (it's always Ginger when I hear that particular cry) and sure enough, Ginger had decided to draw on Zoey. Poor Zoey, this only the beginning of torture for her.





1 comment:

DANI KYNASTON said...

Sounds like other than the baby graffiti you had a great time. We will plan next Easter better. We felt sad that you guys couldn't make it.