Thursday, October 7, 2010

School

Here we are on our way to school!!


Oh my...
On our way in....
Waiting for class to start. She could hardly stand it.


I don't really know why she's upset here, but, I do know that it did not last long!
Getting ready to start her very first school work
Here is Ginger's cubby. It's the bottom one.


This was after school, as you can see she had a wonderful time!


Ginger has officially started pre-school and she LOVES it! So do I. Not only does she get the learning she needs it's preparing her for kindergarten. And while she's in school Zoey is napping the whole time that she's in school. So I have a solid 2 hours with no children running around and screaming at me. So peaceful. She was so excited to start going to school. She didn't even cry when we had to leave her leave her there. I didn't either (yeah me!). Apparantly Ginger assigned herself a seat cuz' when another kid sat in her seat she freaked out! Normally the teachers will wait till they assign seats so they can see how all the kids interact with each other and make the necessary switches but the teachers made a mental note to make sure that Ginger's seat remained her seat. I thought was hilarious.

No comments: