Friday, September 17, 2010

Ginger's B-Day!


Guess who turned 4!! Yup, Ginger did. 4 days after we got home from Idaho. So that didn't leave me with much time to plan anything or shop, but that's okay. I made a cake and invited one of her best friends for cake and ice cream. She was in heaven! This was her first birthday without any family around, so it was more sad for me and Josh. I'm sure she didn't notice. She loved the clothes that me and Josh got her. Especially her spongebob panties, she did specifically ask for them for her birthday. I was glad I was able to make that dream come true :). She truly had a wonderful day. I'm so blessed to have such a girl as her to be my daughter.

here are four things that I love about her:

1. She loves her sister
2. She's outgoing
3. She loves to be silly with me or dad or uncle
4. She starts preschool






Ginger and her best friend Samantha!

1 comment:

Shelli said...

Happy Birthday, Ginger!