Monday, November 2, 2009

Walking and Talking

Our little Zoey is now walking and talking *sigh*, she says dada now, when I tell to say mama she just continues to say dada. And I thought she was a momma's girl. She's just started to walk this week and she's been doing more and more every day. My little baby is no longer a baby. It's so sad. I love watching her grow up and become more independent but I'm going to miss her being a snuggle bug. Those were some of the best times. I'm trying to cherish every moment that we have and not be too weepy.

Here's a video we took of the first day she walked. Now she's doing more and walking longer distances. Soon she won't be crawling soon.

2 comments:

Shelli said...

Well, she's an early bird, isn't she! It seems like she just wants to keep up with her big sis. What a cutie pie!

DANI KYNASTON said...

Here comes trouble! Fun. She is still a baby, though. Those chubbers are still all baby. We sure miss her and Ginger. We will have to do it again once we have fully recovered. ;)