Wednesday, May 6, 2009

On my way!!

3 Days and I'll be on my to Idaho!!! WOOHOO!!! I'm so excited I can't wait. It's going to be just me and the girls and I'm a little nervous flying with the girls by myself but I think it'll be okay. We'll be doing another trip with Josh in August, but my mom has been missing me like crazy and wanted me to visit so dad and her are paying half the plane fare. My parents love me. :) Going to try to pack all of our stuff in 1 bag. Wish me luck with that.

On another note my dad called me last night and he's getting married!!! Can I just say weird?! I'm so happy for him and so thrilled that he's happy, but again it's weird. Just weird. I haven't met her yet but I'm told that I'll like her.

Here I come Idaho!!!

4 comments:

DANI KYNASTON said...

Hey, we have some big huge suitcases if you need one. Let me know. I hope you have a great time. Let me know if you need anything before you go. Sorry we haven't been in touch.

Shelli said...

I hope you have tons of fun! I know it will be wonderful. I'm sure your mom is peeing her pants right now!

Curtis and Deedra said...

Yay! Good luck. It's one thing to travel by yourself, but by yourself with 2 kids, yikes!

Congrats to your dad. My dad got remarried almost 5 years ago. It was a little strange that my sisters and I helped him pick out the ring and then helped him propose too. But it was fun and we LOVE her!

Ginger said...

Have a wonderful time. It will be good to be home again, even if it's just a visit. Give everyone a kiss for me.